MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain transaction processes and systems to ensure effective financial reporting and operational information;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Review documents supporting financial transactions
- Manage general accounting and closing procedures;
- Perform timely and accurate internal and external reporting based in IFRS and Hyva Group Policies;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements as well as internal controls;
- General ledger accounts reconciliation, such as banks, prepaid expenses, liabilities accruals;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Follow up to accounts receivable, collections application.
- Provide information for statutory returns for tax, VAT and other government departments;
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, IFRS, local accounting policies from government and compliance to internal policies;
- Ensure adequate safeguarding of Company assets;
- Prepare tax return, declaration and the related documentations requested by tax authority;
- Supports Business Controller in:
- planning and control cycles: strategic plan, budgeting, forecasting, monthly analyses and interpretation of results;
- implementing internal processes and procedures;
- ad hoc analysis and business cases;
- Identify areas for improvement in the internal information systems and processes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
GENERAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Educational Level: Starting Bachelor Level
- Leadership Level: Individual Contributor, team player
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application