- Support the sales teams and external customers in defining the best possible product selection and system solution.
- Manage contract review and construction of technical files for capital equipment orders.
- Respond to email and telephone technical queries from the sales team and direct from external customers.
- Provide technical support to the after sales team.
- Support continuous product development by providing product feedback to group applications and R&D, both from the UK team and external customers.
- Assist in development of technical training for colleagues and customers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar or a relevant HND supported by appropriate experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in vehicle engineering, vehicle manufacturing or commercial bodybuilding.
- Good knowledge of the commercial vehicle business and associated industries.
- Experience in cranes, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics.
- Highly experienced in the generation of detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Ability to project manage cross functional teams.
- Ability to promote ideas, actively listen to arguments, resolve conflict and implement systems, processes and products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of the ISO9001 quality system.
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office.
What do we Offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.