Assist Accountant (Intern)
Hyva is a very successful international company, founded in the Netherlands in 1979. We are the global market leader in hydraulics for heavy-duty, mostly mobile lifting, loading, stacking equipment for the commercial vehicle and environmental services industries. More than 3500 employees globally work closely together and drive the company's success as a world leader in their field. Our manufacturing base includes 12 production facilities across China, India, Brazil and Europe.
For the Italian branch located in Poviglio (in the north of Reggio Emilia) we are looking for an intern/trainee Assist Accountant, responsible for supporting all aspects of accounts receivables, accounts payable, general ledger and associated internal controls. In support of controllers’ initiatives, the Assist Accountant ensures compliant, timely and accurate internal and external data entry.
If you live nearby or are willing to move for some time to gain a professional experience that can open up new opportunities and you are a young and motivated graduate in economics or with a degree in economics and finance, do not miss this opportunity, join our finance team at Hyva Capital Equipment in Poviglio (Reggio Emilia) and get this interesting opportunity.
You will have the chance to manage:
• Invoice Processing
• Preparatory work for booking-Checking and editing docs etc.
• Checking incoming invoices in cooperation with account payable specialist and procurement team
• Forwarding of checked accounting documents to relevant accountants/specialist
• Support accountant to issue invoices
• Handling of incoming telephone and written requests of creditors regarding invoices and reminders.
• Handling of questions from the headquarter in Alphen
• Support Monthly closing
• Check outstanding receivables
• Support controllers to prepare the ad-hoc reports
Relations Internal: Finance, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain
Would you like to know more about this position? Let’s apply and we will contact you for a interview.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application