Business Process Expert, Software Operations – Digital Platform
Business Process Expert
Hyva Holding BV is looking for a Business Process Expert. Driving process design and implementation of software operations capabilities within the order-2-cash end-2-end process landscape. Specifically in relation to order processing, software entitlement management, licensing provisioning and digital software distribution capabilities.
Responsible for the driving the design & development of future processes and systems related to ‘Software Business Model’ in the operations space in accordance with defined (strategic) business requirements. Collaborate with the process owners, business analysts, and project managers, ensuring timely deliverables to deploy during the lead market and further hand over for mass deployment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead or support process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed
- Mapping new solutions and ways of working and translate these into an implementation plan.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses, suggest enforce the selected best practice solutions and ensure compliance with the standardized suggested processes
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary
- Collect, document and share best practices from the transformations for re-use in next projects
Education and experience
- Bachelor in IT or in Business
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a business process expert, business process analyst or product owner.
- Experience in process design, business architecture practices, ERP systems, software entitlement, licensing and software distribution systems.
Skills and capabilities
- Open minded, involved, team oriented, creative and agile personality is much appreciated.
- Preferably experience with BPMN and/or TOGAF.
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities allowing you to convince and influence different stakeholders.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Conflict resolution experience, and intercultural awareness.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.