Business Support Manager to CEO
The successful incumbent will have a “helicopter overview” of open items across various functions. The Business Support Manager acts as a sparring partner to the CEO and drives management activities on a global level. The position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills when liaising with higher management and executives in order to reach objectives and deadlines.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides support to the CEO in all management activities, having “helicopter overview” of open items within the Company across all functions;
• Coordinates preparation of materials for shareholder meetings (Budget, Remco & Audit, Strategic Business Planning, etc.);
• Works alongside the CEO to manage functional process reviews (manufacturing, product management, logistics, procurement, marketing, sales and after sales, etc.);
• Assists in agenda preparation and follows up on agreed actions during functional process review;
• Manages projects on behalf of the CEO;
• Coordinates, monitors and drives project activities, manages project risks, issues and takes corrective actions when necessary;
• Ensures all stakeholders and responsible parties are aligned in targets of identified tasks;
• Coordinates and ensures actions from various meetings are completed effectively without any delay;
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected;
• Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway“ role to the CEO’s time and office;
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
• Manages conflicting priorities, handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
• Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level/Experienced Master Level
• Professional Experience: 1-4 years of relevant experience
• Leadership Level: Individual Contributor
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.