In cooperation with the Global Category Manager, the Category Buyer supports the definition of the global supply base, ensures local execution of the global strategy and works toward continuous improvement with supplies.
The Category Buyer supports the Project Manager – Procurement through supply chain design, executing RFQ phase for all related materials within the project and assisting in scouting new suppliers to fill vendor gaps.Category Management
Support the definition of the Category Strategy and secure implementation on a local basis, within the guidelines of the Hyva Group sourcing strategy and company goals.
- Analyse local fit of the global AVL, identify gaps and share them with the category management;
- Support the category management with local sourcing activities to complete and reduce the AVL;
- Support the Global Category management with local market information, technical developments, supply stability information, etc.
Supplier Account Management
Manage the major supplier accounts (high turnover, inter-regional) within category.
- Oversee supplier responsibility
- Manage supplier relations through periodic meetings, bi-annual or annual management reviews, visit documentation and site meetings;
- Provide supplier performance management, ensuring continuous improvement and meeting targets for quality, logistics and cost;
- Manage contracting, including NDA, MBA and exhibits;
- Ensure supplier and product compliance;
- Negotiate to meet company targets.
Support escalations towards suppliers on request of the local commodity buyer
- Support escalations on continuous supplier QLTC underperformance;
- Escalate further to the CPO when needed/requested.
Education & Experience:
• Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level
• Professional Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred in mechanical / in producers or suppliers companies / hydraulic and mechanical raw materials and/or components
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.