Country Financial Controller Morocco
In this position you will oversee all financial aspects of Hyva Morocco; ensure compliant, timely and accurate country reporting.
Main Job Purposes:
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the Moroccan entity.
- Ensure compliant, timely and accurate country reporting
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of accounts receivables, account payable, general ledger and associated internal controls.
- Achieve country KPI’s
- Maintain transaction processes and systems to ensure effective processing of financial and operational information
- Timely and accurate internal and external financial reporting
- Ensure adequate safeguarding of Company assets
- Manage general accounting and closing procedures
- Responsible for consolidated financial reports based on IFRS and Hyva Group Policies
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements as well as internal controls
- Coordination of Tax/legal and Internal Control activities
- Manage the monthly processing of payroll, including overtime, expense claims and travel expenses;
- Coordinate salary payments in cooperation with the HR department;
- Process journal entries and provide the payroll tax;
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor in Finance / Controlling / Accounting (preffered)
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance;
- Good knowledge of and experience in company administration
- Advanced analytical skills and trend analysis
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of organization
- Strong command of English, fluent in Arabic & French is a must.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application