Country Financial Controller South Africa
The Controller (South Africa ) drives operating performance and improves organizational processes in order to execute the defined
growth plans. Controller (South Africa) provides finance business support for the country management team in achieving targets
in sales, profitability and working capital. This role oversees all financial aspects of the location; ensures compliant, timely and
accurate country reporting; and supports Regional Business Controller initiatives.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support the SA Management Team in achieving country key performance indicators (KPIs);
• Delivers timely and accurate internal and external financial reporting;
• Ensure adequate safeguarding of Hyva assets;
• Drive planning and control cycles, including strategic plan, budgeting, forecasting, monthly analyses and
interpretation of results;
• Responsible for financial reports based on Hyva Group Policies;
• Support and implement ad hoc projects, including Regional and Global initiatives;
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements as well as internal controls;
• Coordinate tax/legal and Internal Control activities;
• Initiate internal procedures and ensure their implementation;
• Drive country investment proposal process supported by financial analysis;
• Manage local finance team.
- Finance Managers have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting,
- 5 or more years' previous work experience in another financial role, such as an Accountant or Financial Analyst.
- IFRS knowledge.
- Proficient in Tax
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) .
- ERP knowledge will be an added value.
Some of the core skills for this role are attention to detail, an investigative nature, problem solving skills, analytical approach, high numeracy and sound technical skills in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, initiative and self-motivation.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application