Your key responsibilities would be to:
- AP, AR and GL transactions and Financial reporting and analysis for various Hyva entities including Hyva Netherlands , UK and Germany (factory)
- Drive centralisation of more European Business into Hyva International
- Improve the pace of automation across various areas/functions
- Improving process through standardisation and adopting best practices in the industry
- Setup and measure KPIs for various functions such as supply chain, aftersales , purchase etc
- Providing analysis of monthly results to the regional management (explain variance vs. budget, forecasts etc.)
- Support financial planning and control process including group budget, quarterly forecasts and strategic business plan for the regions.
- Support in setting up various internal finance processes with good controls
- Assist/Guide the finance team as and when needed
- Produce and analyse ad hoc financial information
Requiered professional qualification and experience:
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting or finance; CPA or CA degree would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a finance background
- Knowledge in Baan V or ERP LN and Cognos is a plus
- Strong Business intelligence experience
- Experience in a multi -cultural matrix organisation is preferred
- Experience in a finance shared services function is preferable
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to connect the dots
- Proactive and self-starting attitude
What do we offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.