Global Product Manager
The Product Manager supports the organization in the development of product and pricing strategy and captures detailed product performance and understands customers’ application & requirements to drive New Product Development.
- Build and maintain the product development roadmap
- Maintain market intelligence (3-5 year horizon)
- Product performance monitoring and analysis (sales/margins/quality/competitiveness)
Managing new product developments (NPD/SPD)
The Product Manager leads new product developments to bring new products to the market:
- Leading cross functional teams and managing stakeholders within the project team
- Ensuring alignment with the lead markets
- Creating and maintaining the business case through the project
- Develop the product needs and specifications, value proposition, competition analysis jointly with the lead markets using the QFD
- Develop marketing strategy together with lead markets and global marketing
- Coordinate marketing, communication, and training material together with Global Marketing
- Assure customer acceptance of the product before launch
- Support the markets in optimal price positioning
- Set up and perform product training to the lead markets
- Manage product introduction and launch in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales
Managing market support
The product manager supports the regions with all relevant information to support growth in market share and growth of margins:
- Competitor Analysis – Maintain the information on competitors and their product performance vs Hyva offering
- Provide product and sales training on current product offering
Owns and ensures development of product marketing documents (including technical specifications, brochures, presentations).
- Bachelor degree in business administration / marketing & sales with strong technical Background.
- Minimum 7 years of business experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in different positions of Marketing, product management, strategy built up and implementation.
- Track record of successful Sales and or marketing related strategies development and implementation in multicultural and international universe.
- Preferably technical related field B2B or B2C Automotive & related business, Heavy Industry, Power tools, Valves,
- Entrepreneurial approach - a track record of achieving results by working effectively with and through others.
- Experience in Leading people & Teams ( Direct or Cross Functional)
- Outside sales or retail management experience
Skills & capabilities:
- Proven leadership skills required
- Analytical thinking working in a structured way and ability to manage priorities.
- Able to plan and prioritize effectively – able to develop and successfully implement actions in a complex and fast moving market environment.
- Business strategy development
- Business-oriented toward goals achievement and pro-active behaviour. Ability to learn quickly and operate independently.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in multi-department environment as well as at all organization level (From front line to executive level)
English (written and fluently spoken)
Any other language would be a plus.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.