Global SI&OP Manager (Demand Manager) - Hongkong
The Global SI&OP Manager leads the execution of the Global Sales, Inventory (SI) and Operations Planning process (OP). Driving and coordinating improvements in the process, leading root-cause-analysis and improving forecast accuracy to minimize risk of reoccurrence through alignment of production planning and the sales forecast.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the execution of the monthly global SI&OP process;
• Drive development and automation of the process leading to reduction in manual input and effort;
• Present SI&OP deck monthly to senior management;
• Identify and implement improvement opportunities for the process, tools and analytics;
• Responsible for monthly SI&OP file preparation, data consolidation, preparation for pre-executive and executive SI&OP meetings;
• Lead regional SI&OP meetings;
• Drive cross-departmental alignment of SI&OP data;
• Develop forecast accuracy KPI’s and dashboards;
• Challenge input data against historics, markettrends and strategy;
• Lead root-cause-analysis and forecast accuracy initiatives to minimize risk of reoccurrence;
• Provide analysis of supply and demand issues directly related to SI&OP execution and facilitates resolution throughout the supply chain;
• Support the execution of global production planning;
• Deliver monthly forecast to global suppliers.
- Educational Level: Master Level
- Professional Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Will you join our experienced team?
Then apply immediately! We would like to receive an English-language CV.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.