Hyva is looking for trainees in the Global Finance & Treasury department to support the team in realizing its objectives. Hyva traineeships support skills development, multinational experience and hands-on practice for young professionals ready for their next move.
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Group financial information, and analyzing financial data considering company’s goals and financial standing. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance and the performance of the finance function. Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks. Responsible to ensure accurate and timely submission of cash flow reports to help manage Treasury function. Ensuring best use of Treasury Management System (TMS) to reduce finance cost and improve efficiency of Group’s cash management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Group Finance & Treasury team is responsible for
- Acting as a Business Partner to (senior) management, by maintaining and improving an efficient and effective Planning & Control Cycle with a strong link to business drivers; and by providing ad hoc analyses and support
- Establishing and maintaining accounting policies and provide guidance to the Finance community in Hyva (in accordance with IFRS)
- Improving the efficiency of the Finance function in Hyva (both Group and Local) by identifying and initiating improvements in people, processes and systems.
- Maintaining and improving the Internal Control Framework in relation to Financial reporting & Compliance.
- Preparation of rolling weekly cash flow forecast of the Group via Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Co-ordinating input from overseas subsidiaries on cash flow forecast.
- Training of TMS system to local finance controllers of overseas subsidiaries.
- Responsible for investigating variances between actual and forecast cashflows and driving continued improvements to the forecasting accuracy.
- Monitor and report on daily cash balances.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow;
- Updating bank signatories and credit facilities in the TMS.
- Analyzing and improving credit collection of the overseas subsidiaries/Group.
Activities include amongst others:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (actuals, budgets, forecasts, etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Prepares and reviews consolidation journals for group reporting. Consolidation journals include Purchase Price Allocation, Tax unity adjustment, reversal of unrealized profit of stocks…etc.
- Ensures timely and accurate financial reporting for the Hyva Group
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Support in managing the Groups Planning & Control process (including strategic plans, budget and forecast)
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Master degree in Business or Accounting / Financial Management
1 or max 2 years of proven experience in financial accounting and/or control
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Team player with a can-do mentality
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS (preferred)
- Project management skills
- Analytical mind-set with a continuous drive for improvement
- English language (requirement)
Are you looking for this challenging position?
Please send Hyva your application, with CV and motivation letter, in English and we will contact you!