Human Resources Business Partner
Hyva is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for our Holding companies (Alphen aan den Rijn and Hong Kong) with approximately 120 employees. It is a full-time position, based in Alpen aan den Rijn our Headquarters. The HRBP is a strategic partner to the business, responsible to lead organizational development by building relationships with managers to provide counsel and guidance that ultimately improves the hiring, retention, and development of people. The HRBP will continuously seek opportunities to enhance the organizational culture and facilitate resolution where and when appropriate; In this role, the HRBP will recommend and develop relevant HR tools, plans and programs to meet the strategic business needs and in alignment with the global HR processes which contributes to business growth.
The successful candidate will act as an employee champion and change agent and is one with an endless pursuit for a positive customer experience.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage and secure follow through of core HR policies and processes such as Talent & Succession Management, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Resourcing, etc. and ensure compliance with global policies, local legislation and labor agreements, etc.;
- Based on workforce planning and personnel turnover, effectively and timely organize staffing to fill in vacancies, from direct-labor to high-level management;
- Implement appropriate employee engagement program throughout the employee life-cycle that results in a great place to work;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Deploy Hyva career development program tools and processes. Includes coaching leaders, participating in employee career counseling and feedback sessions, equipping managers with standard tools for coaching, feedback & planning and ensuring completion of employee development plans, updating the succession plan and implementing other programs and tools;
- Advise managers and employees on situational issues, performance and discipline procedures;
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures;
- Manage employee relations and relationships with Union/Works Councils representatives at the local level and in doing so ensures full compliance with applicable employment legislation;
- Manage the facility activities for the Alphen aan den Rijn (Canteen, Reception, Health and Safety BHV/RIE)
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in HR or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience and effectiveness in HR practices, process improvement, and employee engagement;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization;
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances;
- Proven ability to establish credibility, build relationships and act as a strategic partner;
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships;
- Excellent diplomacy skills, conflict resolution, and collaboration;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality;
- Must be able to prioritize workload independently and meet deadlines under stressful situations;
- High level of English written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Will you join our experienced team?
Then apply immediately! We would like to receive an English-language CV.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.