International HR Business Partner (NL, BE, FRA)
International HR Business Partner (NL, BE, Fra)
Hyva is a very successful global company in the field of development, production, marketing and distribution of hydraulic solutions for loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers. Our products are used worldwide across a range of sectors including transport, construction, mining, materials handling and environmental services providers.
What the job is about
To ensure our position as a Great Place to Work, we have a great international HR Business Partner career opportunity in Bergschenhoek. This nice HR role is an excellent career step when you enjoy working in an all-round HR role covering multiple sites in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. You will be mainly working in Bergschenhoek, but also supporting and visiting our other sites in the Netherlands, in Belgium and France.
You will act as the HR expert and provide HR services. The position requires a good understanding of working in a technical setting. The focus is on doing, on making things happen. You will execute operational and strategic HR activities, while providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to line managers. You will bring their understanding of and expertise in people management and/or HR issues to the required levels.
In summary: as our new HR Business Partner you will be taking care of a wide range of operational and strategic HR activities. You will be doing, implementing, supervising, maintaining and overseeing that HR targets, strategies and processes are compliant with the global, corporate wide HR policies. You will be reporting to the HR Leader for EMEA (see below), who is based in Alphen aan den Rijn, at our global headquarters. The managing directors the Netherlands and Belgium are your main business stakeholders. Please note that in this role a good command of the Dutch language is required.
If you are interested in this position, please, get in touch with our recruiter Alexander Crépin (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +31 6 536 419 05)
- Provide direction and support for the entire employee lifecycle activity, bringing Hyva’s corporate HR strategy to life to be a Great Place to Work;
- Recognising people & organization development needs from the business, and converting them into concrete HR actions, including administration and evaluation;
- Managing and resolving all kinds of staff-related issues and problems to ensure a nice, collaborative and client driven working environment;
- Coordinate salary payments in cooperation with the finance department;
- Take care of the HR administration, including employment contracts, administer health and life insurance programs, reports, collecting, organizing, checking and processing data relating to personnel and regulations;
- Manage correspondence with employees and external parties;
- Administer data in the automated payroll and HR information systems;
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages;
- Coordinate and support recruitment activity as required;
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees with all associated activities;
- Monitor People / HR metrics and KPI’s (e.g., turnover rates; sickness) and identify trends and patterns, ensure appropriate reporting and initiate actions for improvements;
To succeed in this nice HR role, you:
- are a self-starting team player, with a high sense of responsibility and ownership
- have an hands-on mindset, and easily switch between working on a strategical, tactical and operational level
- are a trusted sparring partner for managers and HR colleagues in EMEA
- are good in planning & organizing, setting priorities and managing expectations
- are resilient and remain focussed on the long term goals
- bring HR experience from preferably an international company as an HR advisor or international HR Business Partner
- demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and understanding of how to bring HR to life in view of becoming a Great Place to Work
- know what it takes to initiate corporate HR processes, tools, and policies, while adapting them to the Netherlands and Belgium, and implementing solutions where gaps are evident
- are fluent in Dutch and English in writing and verbally
- have familiarity with Dutch, and preferably Belgian and French employment law and can advise on employment matters
- you have a good sense of humor and integrity, you can put things in perspective, bringing trust and peace of mind
We welcome your application and join Hyva's Great Place to Work journey.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application