Item Master Data Specialist
The central Master Data Management team ensures data integrity and quality with a gradual global scope. In this position you are involved in all the steps of the item master data creation process and maintenance activities, in alignment with the different department goals related to master data quality.
Are you a self-starter who wants to drive real improvement to an organization? Join us in a unique opportunity to pioneer the Master Data Management discipline at Hyva.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Address new item creation requests (header, purchase, logistic, sales data) in all systems within scope of responsibility.
- Work closely with R&D, Procurement, Supply Chain and Lines of Businesses for creation and proper maintenance of Master Data for new and existing products.
- Ensure that iMD is maintained efficiently and cleansed accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility.
- Ensure that iMD quality meets the expectations from stakeholders.
- Address requests to enrich item header data of the global master data.
- Generate quality reports to guide local teams on maintaining site data integrity.
- Support in iMD related steps of the product life cycle process.
- Document, review and update all work procedures related to iMD creation, maintenance, and change requests in all systems within scope of responsibility.
- Participate iMD cleansing activities in the future ERP implementations and system integrations.
- Advice in the Master Data Governance committee meeting as SME.
- Collaborate with the Key Users on periodic iMD quality audits and data improvements projects.
Professional qualification and experience:
- Educational Level: Starting Bachelor level
- Professional Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience in data management in ERP
The candidate we seek has:
- A proactive attitude.
- An affinity with technical products.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Supply Chain experience with clear understanding of operational bottle necks caused by poor Master Data.
- Proficiency with MS-office.
- A strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Business level fluency in spoken and written English.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application