Payroll & HR Admin Specialist
A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll & admin specialist to join our company HQ HR team in Alphen aan den Rijn.
The HR team is on a Great Place to Work journey. In this transformative process, your challenge will be to bring both Payroll and HR admin to a next level and operate smoothly. The aim is high level service, to identify and implement improvement opportunities, to develop more simple, compliant and transparent processes and policies.
In this key role you will be reporting to the HQ HR Manager.
Of course you will be performing a series of regular payroll activities like processing a monthly payroll for approximately 250 people, process journal entries and provide the payroll tax. Besides this you will be taking care of some regular key administrative areas of the HR function to ensure proper maintenance of HR data, filing and department records, checking and integrity of data.
Founded in the Netherlands in 1979, Hyva has become a very successful international company. We are the global market leader in hydraulics for heavy-duty, mostly mobile lifting, loading, stacking equipment for the commercial vehicle and environmental services industries.
About the team
In the team of the HQ HR manager, you will be joined by 2 dedicated HR Business Partners and a HRIS Product Manager/Payroll Specialist. You will also closely collaborate with the HR Business Partner for the Netherlands, based in Bergschenhoek.
Besides this team there is the corporate HR staff reporting to the CHRO, like the Global Comp & Ben manager, the Global L&D specialist and the HR Manager EMEA.
Interested in this position?
Sent us your application or contact Alexander Crepin (0653 641 905), our corporate recruiter. He is happy to tell you more about the job.
- We would welcome someone in the team with a proven track record. A payroll and HR admin professional that enjoys taking ownership of the payroll process and also knows the importance of up-to-date HR admin.
- Of course your time management, planning & organising, accuracy and attention to confidentiality are in line with what this kind of role requires.
- You know what you need to do yourself to ensure a timely and correct payroll and ensuring that HR admin is up-to-date and compliant.
- You are interested in taking fully advantage of the automated tooling opportunities.
- Stakeholder management, both in-company and external, guiding and supporting them is also one of your keys to success.
- Experience with VISMA is a big plus
- PDL (Praktijkdiploma Loonadministratie) or VPS (Vakopleiding Payroll Services) with a RSa (Register Salaris Administrateur) is a requirement.
- Working at our international HQ, means that you should be(come) very familiar with dealing with many nationalities as well as expatriation issues.
- You are fluent in Dutch and able to express yourself, both verbally and in writing at business level English.
- Joining our HR team in the Great Place to Work journey
- Plenty of professional & personal development opportunities
- Working both in a Dutch as well as an international setting
- Competitive salary (60K)
- Hybrid working optional
More job details
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all general Human Resources and Payroll questions and inquiries, taking messages when appropriate and ensuring follow up is taken to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Prepare and execute the monthly processing of payroll, including overtime, expense claims and travel expenses, taxes, 30% rulings, remittances and payroll returns.
- Coordinate salary payments in cooperation with the finance department;
- Process journal entries and provide the payroll tax;
- Manage all employee insurance and pension insurance;
- Take care of the HR administration, including employment contracts, administer health and life insurance programs, reports, collecting, organizing, checking and processing data relating to personnel and regulations;
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status;
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records;
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization;
- Stays up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Work on HR and Payroll related projects under the supervision of the HQ HR Manager.
After an initial interview with the recruiter, online and onsite interviews will be planned with the HQ HR manager as well as with the HR Business Partners. An online assessment will be part of the process as well.
So if you are interested in this key role in the HR department, we welcome your application and Alexander Crepin, our corporate recruiter is happy to tell you more about the job.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application