Procurement Analyst - Hong Kong
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect, organise and analyse purchasing data;
• Follow market trends of main cost drivers globally and keep purchasing community up to date;
• Develop, create, generate and maintain managerial purchasing reports as required;
• Ensure data accuracy and validation with operational unit controllers;
• Drive and support development of cost modelling process and tools;
• Deploy and drive operational units during budget process;
• Follow up purchasing results development versus targets;
• Perform project management of activities or programs when required;
• Drive purchasing process improvements cross functionally within the group;
• Identify, develop and/or improve systems to improve organisational efficiency.
• Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level/Experienced Master Level
• Professional Experience: 1-4 years of relevant experience
NOTE: This is a full-time, 5 days a week position
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.