Hyva is looking for an experienced Procurement Analyst. In this role, the Procurement Analyst’s primary objective is to ensure clarity, transparency, enhancement and discipline of the group general purchasing activities by working directly with Chief Procurement Officer (CPO).
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect, organise and analyse purchasing data;
• Follow market trends of main cost drivers globally and keep purchasing community up to date;
• Develop, create, generate and maintain managerial purchasing reports as required;
• Ensure data accuracy and validation with operational unit controllers;
• Drive and support development of cost modelling process and tools;
• Deploy and drive operational units during budget process;
• Follow up purchasing results development versus targets;
• Perform project management of activities or programs when required;
• Drive purchasing process improvements cross functionally within the group;
• Identify, develop and/or improve systems to improve organisational efficiency.
• Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level/Experienced Master Level
• Professional Experience: 1-4 years of relevant experience
NOTE: This is a full-time, 5 days a week position
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.