Procurement & Supply Chain Analyst
Hyva is looking for an experienced Procurement & Supply Chain Analyst. In this role, the analyst’s primary objective is to ensure clarity, continuity, transparency, enhancement and discipline of the purchasing & supply chain activities by working directly with Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and Global Supply Chain Director.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, organise and analyse purchasing & supply chain data;
- Follow market trends of main cost drivers globally and keep purchasing community up to date;
- Develop, create, generate and maintain managerial purchasing & supply chain reports as required;
- Execute, publish and develop Supply Chain KPI Dashboards;
- Support in the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning Process (SI&OP) by file preparation, data collection, verification and analysis and further development of the process and tools;
- Ensure data accuracy and validation with operational unit controllers;
- Drive and support development of cost modelling process and tools;
- Deploy and drive operational units during budget process;
- Follow up purchasing results development versus targets;
- Perform project management of activities or programs when required;
- Drive purchasing process improvements cross functionally within the group;
- Identify, develop and/or improve systems to improve organisational efficiency.
• Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level / Master Level
• Professional Experience: 1-4 years of relevant experience
The candidate we are looking for:
• Is accurate and has attention for detail;
• Is disciplined and organizes work in a structured way;
• Has strong communication skills and the ability to convince;
• Is available on a full time basis.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application