Product Engineer - Container Handling
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Developing project specifications and requirements, often including engineering and multidisciplinary teams.
- Compare the current options in the market and propose new conceptual options.
- Considering all implications of cost, safety and time constraints.
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling, CAD and basic FEM (preferred).
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
- Identify and control hazards in order to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Making feasibility analysis. Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Support patent activities (If required).
- Producing general and detailed 2D and 3D documentation
- Managing the project using engineering principles and techniques
- Report the different phases of the project.
- Present periodic updates of the project to the engineering team.
Professional qualification and experience:
- Technical education Bachelor required, Master or PhD in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Automotive Engineering or similar education, highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics/Electrical/Pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of Electronics and controls.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar products
- knowledge of engineering techniques like QFD, DFA, DFM, DFMEA, ECR, FEA, 3D-CAD (Inventor)
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)
- Possesses a strong analytical aptitude
- Shows an attention to detail
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Shows an ability to think logically
- Mathematically inclined.
- Good problem solving skills
- A team player
What do we offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.