Hyva is global company founded in the Netherlands in 1979, committed to being the world’s best provider of lifting, loading, stacking and impacting solutions to the commercial vehicle and environmental services industries. We have locations worldwide, including in Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy.
The Kennis Product Manager is responsible for development and application of a product marketing plan that delivers continuous improvement and consistent results. A successful Product Manager will deliver plans for improved quality content, brand consistency (image, messaging and reduced time to market and costs), quicker return on product investment costs, strengthened market position and price positioning and developments for the array of Kennis and Hyva-related products. The Product Manager is up-to-speed on new markets and technologies.
The Product Manager ensures development programs within the appointed Line of Business and ensures multidisciplinary connection with all departments during the project phases. This position drives New projects management, ensures implementation of NPD (New Product Development) process on new projects and performs related tasks and activities in close cooperation with the project stakeholders (R&D, Application Eng, Production, Logistics, Quality, After Sales, Finance, Procurement, Sales).
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure and develop the Hyva brand and product value in the Line of Businesses (LoB);
- Analyse product positioning and future strategy for product development with markets and LoB;
- Develop content details to assist in development of product for region and market and coordinate with the LoB product development plan;
- Coordinate and drive business on regional and local level in collaboration with customers, dealers and the local teams;
- Support customer events including (digital) seminars, questionnaires;
- Devise product marketing strategy for Sales, Product, Price, Place, Platform and Sales Management addressing gap analysis and measurement with consideration for total Sales framework and current company strategy;
- Develop a regional product launch process and plan launches/packages for all Sales Areas in line with marketing planning and Sales Management;
- Develop, produce and coordinate product launch schedules simultaneously across the Sales Areas and Distributor networks with local markets;
- Lead new products projects development from the idea to the market introduction.
- Drive implementation of the NPD process on new projects.
- Ensure content management is compliant and consistent with correct translation, and liaise with the marketing team for production;
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all key Sales Areas and Distributor networks regarding product development, product marketing, pricing and market intelligence/feedback to drive a continuous development plan;
- Define launch classifications in conjunction with product managers to establish clear budgeting and cost-effective material production;
- Work with the LoB as a first contact window on product developments, like customizations, SPD or NPD, and consolidate launches in conjunction with sales areas and marketing events;
- Provide ongoing transparency over relevant business information (sales reporting, project and customer reporting, key market reach activities, key market trends);
- Identify future and new business opportunities;
- Serve as the single point of contact and be accountable for all marketing and product leadership strategy subjects relevant to the global and local organization.
- Educational Level: Senior Bachelor Level / Experienced Master Level
- Professional Experience: at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Leadership Level: Team leader