The Program Management Office Coördinator coordinates all IT projects and is the go-to person for all Global initiatives (portfolio IT). Acts as a bridge between Business requirements, Global IT management & Hyva IT Committee.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between business & IT by coordination of all Global & Regional IT Projects
- Coordinates all projects portfolio of IT & ERP
- Instruct & manage to have all necessary documents (Project Brief, Project Charter, Progress Reports, etc)
- Build, extend & manage Hyva’s Global Project Management principles in order to improve Project Governance
- Be the single point of contact between Global IT management & Business
- Maintain & adjust Roadmap portfolio IT & ERP
- Build, Manage & Dispatch monthly IT Dashboard including but not limited to Support, Infrastructure, Data Warehousing, Project Progress, Budgets
- Manage Internal & External labor hours
- Manage IT contracts
- Planning & organize meetings & travels (including visa requirements, airlines, taxi’s and hotel reservations)
- Maintain & adjust Hyva’s Blueprint document on behalf of Hyva IT Committee / Global Business Process Owners
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with logistics and/or manufacturing business operations or systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience and good understanding of Prince-II, Agile/Scrum and/or Lean SixSigma (Green belt level) methodology
- Experience and good understanding of PMO organizations/departments
- Project Management Office coordination tasks understanding
- Languages: Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Preferable another language German
The position is for fulltime 38 hours per week
Are you looking for this challenging job?
Please send Hyva your application, with CV and motivation letter, in English and we will contact you!