This position will be home-based, residing in Toronto with the sales territory to include Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Commercial Relationship Development
• Represents Hyva and acquires new and exciting businesses;
• Is responsible for the sales targets within the assigned market;
• Sets a work program on a periodical basis;
• Expands commercial activities by visit new and existing clients;
• Negotiates contracts with existing clients;
• Negotiates the contract and sales conditions within the prescribed limits;
• Confirms contract or sales orders after good negotiation results;
• Assesses the reasons when sales do not materialize in orders;
• Provides the associated correspondence (delivery conditions, time and other agreements);
• Prepares reports related to the progress and results of the sales visits to the Regional Director/Managing Director;
• Manages the sales team in terms of performance and people development by setting targets, objectives and following
up on tasks;
• Develops the sales budget and of the sales structure (costs).
Commercial Policy Development
• Participates actively in the various sales meetings;
• Identifies and reports trends and developments within the industry to the Regional Director/Managing Director;
• Collects, interprets and reports information about competitors to the Regional Director/Managing Director;
• Identifies new product and sales opportunities and reports the findings to the Regional Director/Managing Director;
• Identifies problems in the service or the settlement of the sales transaction and initiates or suggests points of
• Contributes to the preparation of the sales plan about the market.
Execution of Promotional Activities
• Initiates promotional activities;
• Provides information at fairs.
Client and Company Relations
• Provides clients both oral and written information;
• Answers inquiries from clients;
• Takes care of client complaints.
Communication with Sales Team and Back Office
• Maintains intensive contact with the team with regard to the development of the work;
• Provides feedback to organization with regard to potential market development (e.g. based travel experience);
• Oversees the correct management of orders;
• Supports Back Office with commercial activities.
• Educational Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Professional Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Leadership Level: Leading Others
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.