Sales Manager South East England
The Area Sales Manager independently carries out all the commercial, organizational and administrative activities that lead to
sales. Customer acquisition on the product range of Hyva is also part of this job. If the Area Sales Manager manages a team,
he or she will lead and supervise the performance of the sales team.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Commercial Relationship Development
• Is responsible for the sales targets within the assigned market;
• Sets a work program on a periodical basis;
• Expands commercial activities by visit new and existing clients;
• Negotiates contracts with existing clients;
• Negotiates the contract and sales conditions within the prescribed limits;
• Confirms contract or sales orders after good negotiation results;
• Assesses the reasons when sales do not materialize in orders;
• Provides the associated correspondence (delivery conditions, time and other agreements);
• Prepares reports related to the progress and results of the sales visits to the Regional Director/Managing
• If he or she manages a team, manages the sales team in terms of performance and people development by setting
targets, objectives and following up on tasks;
• Develops the sales budget and of the sales structure (costs).
Commercial Policy Development
• Participates actively in the various sales meetings;
• Identifies and reports trends and developments within the industry to the Regional Director/Managing Director/Sales
• Collects, interprets and reports information about competitors to the Regional Director/Managing Director/Sales
• Identifies new product and sales opportunities and reports the findings to the Regional Director/Managing
• Identifies problems in the service or the settlement of the sales transaction and initiates or suggests points of
• Contributes to the preparation of the sales plan about the market.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.