SMART Service & Support Engineer
Hyva SMART is designed to increase fleet safety, efficiency, and productivity. The sensor-based monitoring system adds intelligence to tipper vehicles. It provides the advice and assistance which helps make better decisions, improving safety and efficiency before and during the tipping operation. With the Hyva Smart app, drivers effectively have an in-cab assistant, a second pair of eyes, to show them what is happening during tipping operations.
In this challenging position you will become our SMART expert and will provide support and training to your colleagues all over the world.
You will report into the Technical Product Manager for SMART, who has the overall responsibility of technical development and support of the SMART product portfolio.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide 3rd line support to the service teams in the markets;
- Support regional and local product managers with inquiries of a technical nature;
- Capture, report and manage the resolution on any complaints, identified quality issues or other forms of feedback from our counterparts in the markets;
- Continuously enhancing the product knowledge base to ensure it is easy to share knowledge across the organisation about SMART;
- Develop product training material, and provide training to sales and service representatives in the markets;
- Execute required operations for cloud services and remote software update management;
- As part of a broader product launch or release cycle, offering on the ground support to see through first installs, or helping set up local (1st & 2nd line) procedures to support the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
- 2 - 5 years of relevant job experience (in automotive engineering, preferably in commercial vehicles);
The candidate we are looking for:
- Has strong affinity with software electronics;Has a passion for solving issues together with a broader team to ensure the fastest possible solution for our customers;
- Has secure communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Is experienced in supporting products that have a global footprint;
- Is results-oriented, innovative and analytical with a drive for change;
- Has excellent command of English, written and verbal;
- Is willing and able to travel world-wide on a regular basis and for a longer period of time (up to 30%).
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application