We are looking for experienced test engineer to join the Team of Engineers in Hoogeveen/Alphen aan den Rijn to test new Container Handling products that will be introduced in global markets. You will be working closely with Engineering Team in the Netherlands, Italy, India and China.
As part of day-to-day operations you will participate in every level of the system design with regard to mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and software. Additionally, you will be involved in all facets of engineering and in a wide range of activities for support manufacturing, testing and after sales. You are prepared to travel occasionally. You will report to the Team Leader Engineering or R&D Director.
• Independently build and assemble components into a complete prototype with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, and electronic components.
• Perform Fatigue (lifetime) testing of various prototype
• Thinking along in the development of test setups. Building and maintaining test installations. Customize components in the test area to adapt to new test set ups.
• Propose designs or improvements to the designs
• Analysing, interpreting, reporting, and presenting measurement data
• Reporting identified deficiencies in equipment, procedures and/or systems;
• Able to understand general and detailed 2D and 3D documentation
• Unload, sort, check, verify, stock, pick, pack and prepare components to be shipped. Components related to testing.
• Support patent activities (If required).
• Support in discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Support in designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
• Support in the creation of user manuals, documentation, training, and project evaluations.
- Educational Level: Experienced HBO or Bachelor Level
- Professional Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Leadership Level: Individual Contributor
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally.
- For this position you will receive one year contract to start with, bonus element, travel allowance and working from home allowance.
- Other competitive benefits include 29 days holidays, collective pension and health insurance discount.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application