Traineeship Business Support to General Management
Trainee Business Management Support
Hyva Holding BV is looking for a Trainee in the field of Business Support to the General Management.
The HYVA traineeship program is designed to bring in young talent from all around the world. A traineeship represents a flexible education and training programme with work experience that unlocks the great potential of young people, aged 20 to 30, and prepares them for their future careers by helping them to become 'work ready'.
The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to work directly with the top-level Management of the Hyva Organization globally which means that you work within a multicultural and international environment. The strong global operational set up of Hyva Group, associated with a high level of exposure to General Management, makes this opportunity a unique challenge for a quick learner, high potential and self-motivated professional.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
Complete a broad variety of tasks to support Business Support Manager to CEO:
Professional qualification and experience:
· Business Administration bachelor level
· max 1-2 year of working experience
· Experience in working in multinational environment
· Experience in manufacturing industry
· Good Analytical Capabilities
· Influencing and leadership skills
· Strong MS Excel knowledge
· Process Oriented
· Highly motivated and self-starter
· Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
· Project management skills required
· Able to manage multiple tasks, simultaneously and manage changing priorities
· Fluent in English (Mandatory)
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.