The Warehouse Worker ensures smooth flow of goods from receiving to storing in consideration of safety at work, timing and quality requirements. The role provides proper goods reception, inspection, storage and order pick/packing.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload and load trucks as required;
- Able to bend, life and load up to 95 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work independent.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing goods as required, based on the delivery note; order pick and packing
- Perform stock-keeping, warehousing, restocking, allocating stock in consideration of production needs and prompt and smooth staging of the goods;
- Record incoming and outgoing goods as required, and further storage operations in the ERP system;
- Care for internal warehouse regarding order and cleanliness;
- Transport products with the fork lift truck;
- Care for, maintain and service the transport fleet, devices and workplace;
- Support optimization of warehouse processes;
- Perform inventory;
- Ship goods as required;
- Train and instruct new colleagues as required.
High School Diploma or GED
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application