After Sales Engineer
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Handle incoming technical warranty claims
- Identify root causes and follow up on quality items
- Support the technical helpdesks
- Provide technical training to colleagues, dealers and customers
- Visit subsidiaries and dealers of Hyva within the region (for technical support)
- Report After Sales statistics, trends and financials
Who are you?
Professional qualification and experience:
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Automotive/Trucks environment
- Dedicated professional who wants to learn & grow
- Knowledge of hydraulic, mechanic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing), German and French is a plus
- Business and result oriented
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Hands-on mentality
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
A challenging position in a highly dynamic environment. Various projects and opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally. The function is full-time with competitive conditions.
Location: Hyva International BV, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
How to apply
Can you meet the challenge of this position? Do you want to be part of the growth and development of Hyva?
Please apply to Hyva International BV, Attn: Leonie Waardeloo, email@example.com including CV and explaining your interest in this role.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.