Hyva s looking for a Warehouse worker
The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to work within a multicultural and international environment this opportunity is an unique challenge for a high potential and self-motivated professional.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Unload trucks / containers and load trucks / containers if required
- Incoming goods inspection and outgoing goods inspection based on the supplied paperwork.
- Warehouse activities such as stock-keeping, picking and packing, restocking, proper packing of orders, clean work place.
- Record incoming and outgoing goods
- Care for the warehouse to make your daily work easy and well accessible
- Transport products with the fork lift, unload and load with the forklift.
- Care for, maintain and service the equipment used, in your work place
- Support and look for optimization of the warehouse processes
- Perform inventory and stock check.
- Train and instruct new colleagues if required
- Arrange small modifications and changes to Hyva products.
- Maintain open path ways to fire exits.
Professional qualification and experience:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship ideally as a warehouse professional or comparable education
- Initial experience in warehousing
- Good experience in forklift driving
- Experiences with ERP systems is preferable
- Fork lift truck license, electric/gas forklift, maximum weight 5 t
- Fluent in English (Mandatory)
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and dedicated.
- Reliable, able to work independently and in a team.
- Thorough way of working
- Upholds a clean and organized work place
- Gives impute and feedback
- Able to process orders in a timely manner well pack and ready to be shipped.
Please fill in the following fields in order to submit your application. The fields with * are mandatory.