Buyer is responsible for procurement related activities for the assigned materials within the region in alignment with the global and regional category strategies, enabling the company to obtain maximum value, according to local requirements and regulations.
Main activities and responsibilities:
Manage the assigned supplier accounts (local dependency, local presence)
- Local supplier responsibility
- Manage the supplier relations for the Hyva Company; periodic meetings, half yearly or yearly management reviews, documents visits and meetings.
- Supplier performance management / continuous improvement management; Q,L,T & C. Bring the suppliers to the group targets levels on Q: DPPM score, L: CLIP and RLIP score and C: ITO and Price level score.
- Ensure contracting; NDA, MBA, exhibits
- Ensure supplier and supplied product compliancy; Reach, RoHs, Conflict Minerals, etc.
- Perform necessary negotiations in line with the corporate targets
PROJECTS / INITIAL SOURCING
- Ensure deliveries of procurement to the project in time and with the right quality. Reports on these activities to the Project Manager Procurement
- Design influencing activities, towards engineering, to ensure the best Design For Supply Chain. Ensure the correct supplier-part combination to ensure QLTC performance on short and long term.
- Execute the RFQ phase for all category related materials within the project
- Scout new suppliers (in cooperation with the local Procurement Manager) to fill the gaps within the vendor list to secure the projects in supply
- Support the local procurement buyers and management with specialism in ERP
- Data administration / data entry
- Support the local organization in collection and analysis of ERP data
Educational & Experience Requirements :
5+ years working experience with proven track record in purchasing for manufactured products
Negotiation and Contract management experience
Strong process development and execution
People Management and Team Development
Able to think strategically and understand purchasing impact to the business
English (mandatory) and Dutch (prefered) fluent.
Engineering Degree or business combined with technical knowledge